Need help now?

31st May - ReachOut Parents Coaching! All your questions answered.

Discussion forum for parents in Australia

Super contributor
Ngaio-RO

Message contains a hyperlink Message contains an image

Our next Wednesday Wrap on the 31st May is all about ReachOut Parents Coaching,  

We are thrilled to have a special guest from The Benevolent Society answering all your questions!

To give the Coach an opportunity to prepare, I've put together an online form for you to lodge your questions.

This also means that if you can't make it then I can ask the questions on your behalf.

Click here to access the form and submit your questions.

If you can please do this by Thursday the 25th that would be amazing!!

I can't wait!

cant wait GIF

Super contributor
Ngaio-RO

Re: 31st May - ReachOut Parents Coaching! All your questions answered.

Message contains a hyperlink

Can I bump this! Mark this one in your diaries. it will be great.

Please submit your questions ahead of time so the Coach can be prepared. Just click here and complete the form.

Thank you so much!

Super frequent scribe
Big_Crab

Hi All, I have a training session on Wednesday night from 4 to 7pm. I'll try to pop on when I'm on the train home to see what's happening. I was really looking forward to this one too, but when schedules collide there's not much to be done. 

Super contributor
Ngaio-RO

Message contains a hyperlink

Thanks so much @Big_Crab but please don't make things too difficult for yourself.

What would be great is to head here and submit your questions so you can make sure they get asked whether you make it or not.

Or you can post them as a reply if that's easier.

Active scribe
Beekeeper

Maybe a silly question ... I am new to this, where exactly is this Wednesday Wrap happening?
Super contributor
Ngaio-RO

Hey @Beekeeper That is not at all a silly question!!

Forums are really different to Facebook etc so they take a bit of getting used to.

It happens here, in this thread. In 25 minutes I'll post here saying Hi and we'll begin.  You just read the posts and then type your own question when you have one. Don't feel too shy or worried to ask anything, you don't need any prior knowledge to be here. 

One tip is to keep refreshing your page so the new posts can load. It's helpful during conversations like tonight.

Super star contributor
taokat

The previous Wednesday night chat was my first @Beekeeper, and I had the same question Smiley Happy Not silly, as I'm sure there are other parents wondering how it works too. I always prefer to ask rather than leaving myself feeling unsure - about anything! 

Super contributor
Ngaio-RO

Thanks @taokat Hard to even imagine a time you were new to the forums!!

Super star contributor
taokat

Haha, I would've been to more chat nights, but someone had the thread locked....lol

Super contributor
Ngaio-RO

So let's start!!!

I think we have a couple of parents here and I have a bunch of questions that have been submitted on the Wufoo form for parents who couldn't make it.

So first I'd like to welcome the coaching team from The Benevolent Society. We are incredibly grateful to have them with us tonight and are very excited to start clarifying some of the queries you guys have had about this new service we've been offering for a little while.

Would you guys like to say hi @TBS-Coach1 and get us started?