Need help now?

November 15th - Wednesday Wrap - ReachOut Coaching - Part Two!

Discussion forum for parents in Australia

Super contributor
Ngaio-RO

Message contains a hyperlink

November's Wednesday Wrap - ReachOut Coaching!

It's nearly time for our next Wednesday Wrap!

This Wednesday the 15th November at 8 PM AEST

join us here for the follow-up discussion to our first Wednesday Wrap

when we discussed ReachOut Coaching.  You can find that here!

Just like before, we're asking you to please send us the questions you either plan to ask or would like asked on your behalf. It lets our coaches prepare and helps us fit everything in.  Ask your questions here.

We hope you can join us then!

Super contributor
Ngaio-RO

Re: November 15th - Wednesday Wrap - ReachOut Coaching - Part Two!

Welcome everyone! it's time to kick off tonight's Wednesday Wrap!!

We're talking about ReachOut Parent Coaching service tonight.

We were going to be talking to one of the coaches but he's had to attend a session. So we're sad to not have him but thrilled he's busy delivering a session to a parent who needs it.

So instead tonight we have @Sophi-RO who was the person who started the program. Right back at the beginning!

She's absolutely an expert on what this service is and what it does.

I'll let her say hi first before we start with the questions that I was sent. Smiley Happy

Prolific scribe
Sophi-RO

Hi Ngaio & anyone reading... Happy to be here and talking about coaching - don't forget to keep refreshing your browser to see what new comments have been posted!
Super contributor
Ngaio-RO

Hello @taokat so wonderful to have you here!

And hopefully, we'll be joined by @Stressedoutmum and @jphole

Active scribe
jphole

im here, first timer 

Super star contributor
taokat

Hi everyone, and great to have you join us @jphole!

Super contributor
Ngaio-RO

Great tip thanks @Sophi-RO

So I have a bunch of questions that were sent to me over the last while from parents regarding coaching, as well as some that I've put together based on what I hear from parents most often

@taokat please feel free to answer anything that you want to

And please @Stressedoutmum  and @jphole as well as anyone else reading along with us, feel free to jump in with your questions!!

So first off, What sort of qualifications do the coaches have? What are their backgrounds etc?

Prolific scribe
Sophi-RO

Welcome jphole! Like I mentioned, to keep up with convo we call have to refresh. We're happy you made it and it's your first time on the forums. Sounds like you are worried at the moment and we can definitely help you figure out your options for help....
Prolific scribe
Sophi-RO

Hey @taokat, thanks for being here! we can always count on you, we love that.... Are you up for sharing your experience of coaching a bit tonight?
Super contributor
Ngaio-RO

Hi @jphole So great to have you here. 

Please ask any questions you want to. Smiley Happy