Need help now?

Tonight's Wednesday Wrap - We're discussing the #MeToo movement with Ben-RO from our Youth Community

Discussion forum for parents in Australia

Tonight's Wednesday Wrap - We're discussing the #MeToo movement with Ben-RO from our Youth Community

Super contributor
Ngaio-RO

So it's that time again!! Wednesday Wrap.

Tonight we're responding to what's happening all over social media at the moment by discussing the #MeToo movement with our Special Guest Ben-RO from the Youth Community.

Ben-RO will give us some awesome insights into the impact that this hashtag and the related conversations are having on young people. Is it positive? Negative? Triggering? Or all of the above?

Join us at 8 PM - here. We'd love to hear your thoughts on this, as well as your experiences over the last few days. Have you spoken to your teenager about the hashtag? Have you worried that this might upset them?

Let us know!

We'll be here at 8 PM!  Hope to see you too!

Super contributor
Ngaio-RO

Re: Tonight's Wednesday Wrap - We're discussing the #MeToo movement with Ben-RO from our Youth Commu

Where my Peeps at?

@Beingme2017  @Chalke5  @LovingThruBlue  @Snoopmum  @Piccola  @taokat  @Zoesplace  @AeroGirl

Who can join us tonight?

Super star contributor
taokat

Re: Tonight's Wednesday Wrap - We're discussing the #MeToo movement with Ben-RO from our Youth Commu

I'll be there @Ngaio-RO

Prolific scribe
Ben-RO

Hey everybody! Looking forward to this evening's chat!  

Super contributor
Ngaio-RO

So we'll start in one minute. I'll just see who we have here.

Prolific scribe
taziness

Hi folks,

been a while but I thought I'd get the heads up on this #metoo business, thanks for the update!

eyintas/Empowering Youth in Tasmania
Super contributor
Ngaio-RO

Hey @taziness It's been a while! Hope you can join us for our chat.

Prolific scribe
Ben-RO

Nice to see you @taziness! How's it going? 

Super star contributor
taokat

Im here Smiley Happy

Hey @taziness, awesome to see you!

Prolific scribe
Ben-RO

Message contains an image

@taokat!  Greetings ! 

giphy