Need help now?

The story of the Bully and his friend the Principal when the principal sides with the bully

Discussion forum for parents in Australia

The story of the Bully and his friend the Principal when the principal sides with the bully

Scribe
scaredandlost

My daughter told me the principal at her school  was taking sides with the real with the sweet teen girl that knew how and when to become the victim. And now my 13yr old daughter is being punished by the one who is suppose to be neutral fair and understanding.  Now I dont know where to get help from for my daughter not juist for her being bullied by another teen but by the person that has been given the power and authority to deal with the problem......... the principal.

Contributor
Hannah-RO

Re: The story of the Bully and his friend the Principal when the principal sides with the bully

Message contains a hyperlink

Hi @scaredandlost 

Thank you for sharing with us what you and your daughter are going through, it's hard to imagine how stressful and frustrating this situation must be for you both. 

If you would like to make a complaint about this principal of the school, this is a link to the Department of Education website complaints page for parents, carers and students. Would that be something you would like to do?

I'm also wondering if maybe there is a school counsellor that your daughter could speak to? They can be really helpful in supporting students and understanding what bullying can be like at schools. This must be very upsetting for your daughter, has she been able to get any other support?

I also just want to share a bit of information about ParentLine as well, they are a great service who offer one on one counselling to parents if you wanted to have a chat to someone about what you are going through. Let us know if there is anything else we can do to support you or if you would like to chat through this more Heart