Need help now?

Hey everyone's

Discussion forum for parents in Australia

Casual scribe
Crazymumma7

Hey everyone's

I need help cos I don't know if my bf is cheating on me. He so secerity with he's phone and never leaves unattended. An he has female friends ring him between 2-3am in the morning and he's excuse always the same he says that it was he's cousin rang him and I don't believe that for a second. an like today was writing a message and I walk our room and he got out of it really quick. I need some help. Also it's like I'm he's slave cos I cook and clean and make sure he's got clean clothes and I cook dinner as well why he sits on he's **bleep**
Highlighted
Prolific scribe
Andrea-RO

Re: Hey everyone's

Message contains a hyperlink

Hello @Crazymumma7, I am sorry to hear about what you are going through. It must be incredibly hard and upsetting to think that your partner has been unfaithful to you. I can’t imagine how upsetting it must make you feel when he is being secretive on his phone and is having late night conversations. I am wondering if you have had a chance to bring this up with your partner and ask him why he has been acting this way? Sometimes the best way to clear things up is by asking the person directly. I am also curious if you have had a chance to talk with someone about the way this has been making you feel? It sounds like it would be helpful for you to chat with someone as it will give you a chance to get some things off your chest. If you do feel like you want to talk but aren’t sure who you can talk to, there are helplines such as Relationships Australia that you could call up and arrange to talk with a counsellor about your situation Heart