Need help now?

Tuesday Night Catch Ups - Questions and Topics.

Discussion forum for parents in Australia

Super contributor
Ngaio-RO

Message contains an image

Hey everyone, 

We're going to start a Tuesday night chat session.  It will start at 8 PM AEST and go for an hour.

It's a general catch up/chin wag / shoot the breeze/convo about anything. We will start with a topic and see how that goes.

The reasons? 

1. it's a bit of 'me time' in the week. A break from anything that's going on and weighing on your mind. A chance to hang out with some other adults without having to put on shoes. An opportunity to offload what's going on for you and get some immediate warm fuzzies from your community.

2. It's a place to invite your friends or family members that you think might get something out of  ReachOut Parents but you'd like them to experience it first OR you're not comfortable suggesting they come here without a specific reason in case they feel you're commenting on their situation.

3. It's fun!

Please join us! 

If you have any suggestions for topics - post them here. 

Any questions - ask them here.

Superstore excited superstore glenn cant wait GIF

Super star contributor
taokat

Re: Tuesday Night Catch Ups - Questions and Topics.

Fantasitc @Ngaio-RO. Are we getting started this week?

Super contributor
Ngaio-RO

You bet @taokat Tonight's the night!

Super star contributor
taokat

I posted a message in the thread that was updated in regards to LovingThruBlue's daughter.

but again, I AM SO SORRY!!!! Tonight slipped my mind and I was busy all day and didn't check my emails. I feel like such a heel, how could I miss this?? I'm so sorry you were all alone. Your gifs were perfect!! 

Next week! It's tattooed in my brain now!

Super star contributor
taokat

Hey @Ngaio-RO@Big_Crab@LovingThruBlue, anyone here tonight? My alarm just went off!