Need help now?

home schoolinghome schooling

Discussion forum for parents in Australia

Star contributor
Breez-RO

Re: home schoolinghome schooling

Wow @Worrisome 90% that's an incredible statistic. Do you have an inkling this is to do with bullying? So stoked to hear her behaviour has improved, are you feeling a lot more peace day to day with it all?

Frequent scribe
Happy

Hi @Worrisome,
This is Awesome news!
Thank you so much for keeping us updated.
Isn’t it a Huge relief when everything is on track with our gorgeous Teenagers.😀 Whilst making decisions can be difficult it’s always great when we’ve made the right one!
Once she’s settled at her new school I believe she will open up about what happened at her previous school. My daughter had loads to tell me once she was settled and once I heard what was happening I so grateful we made the move.
I’m wishing you and your family all the best and know we are always here to help.
Casual scribe
Overit

Hi, my 14yr old has zero interest in school, and frequently will not go. He struggles to get up before 1pm but goes to sleep by 8.30pm. the GP says it's all normal.
I wonder what to do to support him. I'm concerned about missing so much education. I work full time so can't wait around for him to get up, and there's no way he would get himself to school.
My hubby is losing it over this lack if participation in life. Is it just teenager syndrom
Casual scribe
Overit

Hi, my 14yr old has zero interest in school, and frequently will not go. He struggles to get up before 1pm but goes to sleep by 8.30pm. the GP says it's all normal.
I wonder what to do to support him. I'm concerned about missing so much education. I work full time so can't wait around for him to get up, and there's no way he would get himself to school.
My hubby is losing it over this lack if participation in life. Is it just teenager syndrome??