Need help now?

Call out to all you brilliant parents for best road tested strategies

Discussion forum for parents in Australia

Call out to all you brilliant parents for best road tested strategies

Contributor
motherbear

Re: Call out to all you brilliant parents for best road tested strategies

Hey @taziness . What a fabulous initiative ! Thank you for sharing this with me .    Is that your specific website you have put up for me to look at ? Unfortunately, you might have to take  it down from the forum post as one of the moderators told me it might identify us . However there must be another way we can communicate to each other about this ? @Ngaio-RO. ? Any ideas ? 

Cheers 😊

Parent/Carer Community Champion
Faob_1

My parents sent me to boarding school! Does that count as a great strategy? 😜I was their sixth child and I figure they deserved the break!
Super contributor
Ngaio-RO

Hey @motherbear nice pick up! Your memory is correct, we have a process for sharing external links so we can ensure safety and relevance. It's easier than you might think though, just a quick email to hello@reachout.com

But I can't see a link in the post by @taziness 

Super contributor
Ngaio-RO

That's such an interesting story @Faob_1 Would you consider starting a topic around it?

I'd love to hear from you, and then other parents, about strategies your parents used that worked/didn't work.

How we were raised must have a huge impact on how we parent but it is often overlooked when sifting through potential strategies. Maybe here is a good place to explore it?

What do you think?