Need help now?

My 15 year old daughter it’s rebelling badly I’m not going to school lying Hang around with people

Discussion forum for parents in Australia

My 15 year old daughter it’s rebelling badly I’m not going to school lying Hang around with people

Scribe
Skyblue

My 25year old daughter has just had her birthday,

Over the last few month she been a Nightmare in the household rude to everyone not coming in on time smoking weed even brought it into my house, lieing we’re she is and who with been seen with older people who are good for her not going school and saying it all my fault for no reason this has all start happening smashed up my house and just saying he will leave walk
Out I Tryed to talk to her and lol she relpy is that I’m having a go at her she hanging around this Girl who I have been told is selling or has sold drugs and is in a lot of trouble with the poical I’m worried as my daughter seem to choose these choices over the rite one I have a son to and he wasn’t at school due to behaviour issues he had a soical work now I have to tell her bout my daughter im worried what they will do or me my self as I can’t do this
Prolific scribe
Lan-RO

Re: My 15 year old daughter it’s rebelling badly I’m not going to school lying Hang around with peo

Hi @Skyblue welcome to ReachOut and thank you for sharing. I'm sorry to hear that you are struggling with your daughter's behaviour, it sounds like a very difficult time. Teenage years can definitely be trying times and even harder when drugs are involved. I'm wondering what supports you have in place and if your daughter would be willing to see a counsellor? Perhaps there is one at her school that she could talk to? I can see that you are located outside of Australia so I just wanted to advise that the resources on the forum are Australian based. I am going to tag some of our members for further support @Schooner @taokat @sunflowermom @motherbear We're here for you Heart

Parent/Carer Community Champion
sunflowermom

Re: My 15 year old daughter it’s rebelling badly I’m not going to school lying Hang around with peo

Hi @Skyblue

I know its difficult when teens start acting out.  Its so easy to take it personal and not know which way to turn.  Do you have someone in your home and a close friend you can bounce ideas off of?  Get some support for yourself by reaching out to a counselor.  They can also help you get a grasp on what to do.  Hopefully you can get some communication  going with your daughter soon.  We are here to listen.