Need help now?

To the Mums of ReachOut

Discussion forum for parents in Australia

Contributor
Sophie-RO

To the Mums of ReachOut

Noticed a few new members have told us a lot about who they are through their usernames..

Welcome to new member @mum-of-boys, as well as @mumofboys! Two different mums who obviously care about their boys so much!

Hello too to @Hopefulmum and @mums_taxi - maybe Mum is hopeful that the taxi duties will not last a lifetime.

Then we have @MelbMumofTwo and @mumxthree... wondering if we have a Mum of 4 in the building??

@Stephs_Mum has contributed some great discussions and so has @ziggystarmum....

But the ones that really got my attention was @WornOutMum and @Worried_Mum - please do let us know what's on your mind. We're here to help...

So a VERY BIG giant group hug to all our Mums here - whether your username says it or not, we know you care so much. Please let us know what's going on in your world by replying to this post.

Founding member
ziggystarmum

Re: To the Mums of ReachOut

Busy, busy here our 2 primary schoolers have their school disco tonight!

My eldest is still struggling with depression, has had a couple of sessions with a lovely guy at HeadSpace, he broke up with his girlfriend of over a year a few weeks ago which has actually eased things somewhat for him Phew!

It's horrible, I would give anything to take away his sadness Smiley Sad

We did a bit of planning for his 18th today

Does anyone else have teenage girls who FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT? ours are 13 & 15 and it's dreadful at the moment, they share a room which is unavoidable but doesn't help :/

Contributor
Sophie-RO

Re: To the Mums of ReachOut

Message contains a hyperlink

Hi @ziggystarmum! Thanks for checking in, great news that he's found someone he clicks with at a Headspace centre.. This is hopefully make a big difference over time.

I think that your question about your daughters is a really interesting one so I have pulled it out into a new thread here - hope that's OK. Feel free to add anything to the thread if I haven't captured it properly....