It's a free online service for parents of 12 – 18 year olds, you'll work one-on-one with a professional to help you with whatever it is you are worried about
What is a coach?
A coach helps figure out your goals:
- What do you want?
- What's working?
- What's getting in the way?
You'll develop a plan to move forward and use effective parenting tools and strategies. A coach is not a counsellor: instead of focusing on the problem, we focus on the solution and the way forward.
Are you eligible?
Click here to get started now!
- You are the parent/carer of a teenager
- A carer in this case means you are the primary carer (or share the primary care) of a teenager
- The teenager is between 12 - 18 years old
- You have access to the required technology: a reliable internet connection, a computer or laptop, a phone and a quiet place for the duration of your coaching session
You don't have to commit to all the session straight away and you can stop at any time.