Need help now?

HELP please

Discussion forum for parents in Australia

Casual scribe
Cowgirl6996

HELP please

**HELP**
So I ran with my four children in the middle of the night to get away from my abusive husband. My friend picked us up and took us two hours and 45 mins away to her house to be safe. I have a preemie who is 7 pounds now ..a two year old...9 year old...and 12 year old. Apparently in the midst of grabbing everything from the house I forgot my wic Similac neosure for my baby and I just ran COMPLETELY out and no money to buy any and I honestly do not know what to do..I'm so scared. My friend who we moved in with is out of funds and I have no family. I called the pediatricians around here and none have any samples and hospital says they have a shortage for labor and delivery only right now. I am at a loss and so scared...anyone have any ideas because I'm out of all...oh the two local food banks here do not have ANY formula...idk I need prayers and help.
Highlighted
Contributor
Bre-RO

Re: HELP please

Message contains a hyperlink

Hey @Cowgirl6996 and thanks for reaching out. It sounds like you have been through a really tough time recently - I'm relieved to hear that you have a good friend in your life who is supporting you. I can only imagine how hard things are at the moment, especially with a premature baby. 

I've noticed that you are currently in the states and as this is an Australian based service the practical support we can offer may be limited. I have found some information on Planned Parenthood here - they might be able to connect you with some support to get what you need for your baby. There is a helpline and virtual appointments available - please let us know how you go with getting in touch with them.

Sending you lots of love and strength.

Casual scribe
Cowgirl6996

Re: HELP please

Thank you. And I will check my email for one from you