07-31-2021 11:57 AM
08-02-2021 02:06 PM
Hi @alisakina I'm really glad you felt able to post here on the forums.
As a parent myself, I would personally speak with the school about this to try and help make the decision clearer.
For example, I would be likely to ask the school things like:
- how closely do they supervise children with small items
- whether the small toys are kept out of reach at other times
- what training the staff have in terms of First Aid and managing emergencies
- is the school happy for a 2.10 year old child to attend the 3-6yr old class
- do they feel there are any safety risks
I'm sure you will have your own questions - these are just some examples.
As your daughter's parent, you know her best so with some more information, I'm sure you will be able to make the best decision for her, with advice from the school.
If we can help in any other way, please feel free to post again.