Need help now?

Ab Fab Friday's - What advice would you give your younger self? 6th April @8pm (AEST)

Discussion forum for parents in Australia

Ab Fab Friday's - What advice would you give your younger self? 6th April @8pm (AEST)

Super star contributor
taokat

Message contains an image

Ab Fab Friday's is back after the Easter break!!! Join us Friday 6th April @8pm (AEST)!!!

Come and chill out with us for this week's topic: What advice would you give your younger self?

I really love this topic as it gets my brain thinking about what I've learnt in life that I would love to be able to go back and apply to my younger days. Hindsight is a wonderful teacher for the future! 

Imagine you had the opportunity to go back and share some of the lessons you've learned in life with your younger self - what would your priority piece of advice be?

For example:- make sure you catch the train that stops at your station...Smiley LOL

mom advice GIF

How do I take part?

Simply come back to this thread at 8pm Friday night and start chatting! Smiley Happy

@Sister@MBParent@Schooner@Mumof19yrold@Netbell123@AUGUSTA@Holden@sunflowermom@Kerry36@Needadvice are just a few I'd like to invite! 

Prolific scribe
Schooner

Re: Ab Fab Friday's - What advice would you give your younger self? 6th April @8pm (AEST)

I'm getting in early.....

Advice to my younger self: relax a little, be confident in your ability. Worrying won't help!

Cheers guys!

Prolific scribe
Erin-RO

Re: Ab Fab Friday's - What advice would you give your younger self? 6th April @8pm (AEST)

This is a great topic! Oh god what would I say?!

Maybe be brave in taking your own path and being who you are Heart

Super star contributor
taokat

Great advice @Schooner and @Erin-RO!

There are so many pieces of advice, it's hard to choose!! I think a big one for me would be to believe in myself and stick with my dreams.

Super star contributor
taokat

Hey @Zoesplace! It's so good to see you!

What would your advice be?

Star contributor
Zoesplace

Great question to reflect back on life... I love everyone else's advice.  Be brave, try not to worry so much, enjoy the moment and don't wait too long to do what you want to do... just do it!

Highlighted
Star contributor
Zoesplace

Thanks @taokat Happy to be back! It's been too long...

Super star contributor
taokat

Such great advice @Zoesplace

They're all things I'd tell my younger self!

Super star contributor
taokat

How have you been @Zoesplace? How is everything with your daughter?

Super star contributor
taokat

I just thought then, with all our advice, are these things we tell our kids? 

If we do, do they listen?!