Need help now?

Ab Fab Friday's - What do you love most about living in Australia? Friday 26th January @8pm (AEDST)

Discussion forum for parents in Australia

Ab Fab Friday's - What do you love most about living in Australia? Friday 26th January @8pm (AEDST)

Highlighted
Super star contributor
taokat

Message contains an image

You're invited to our parent chat night, Ab Fab Friday's!!! 26th January @8pm (AEDST)!!!

This week's topic: What do you love most about living in Australia?

This Friday is Australia Day, which means different things to us all - some good, some not so good. In showing respect to our Indigenous Australians, I'd like instead to talk about what we love about this great country we live in. 

Talking about things we're grateful for releases the feel good chemicals in the brain, so come along and join in the conversation!

So does laughing...

Ok, so this probably isn't something anyone loves about Australia, however the telling of stories that come from these incidents can be very amusing!!

How do I take part?

Simply come back to this thread at 8pm Friday night and start chatting! Smiley Happy

@the_ant65@Schooner@Zoesplace@Chalke5@Mum25@annmkon@Aquilina@Shadow

@motherbear@Hudson44, we'd love to see you here! 

Super star contributor
taokat

Re: Ab Fab Friday's - What do you love most about living in Australia? Friday 26th January @8pm (AED

It's Ab Fab Friday's! Have we got anyone on tonight? 

Super star contributor
taokat

Re: Ab Fab Friday's - What do you love most about living in Australia? Friday 26th January @8pm (AED

I hope everyone is celebrating living in this diverse country of ours. Have a lovely night! Goodnight Smiley Happy