Need help now?

Ab Fab Friday's - What have been your best/worst dates? 16th February @8pm (AEDST)

Discussion forum for parents in Australia

Ab Fab Friday's - What have been your best/worst dates? 16th February @8pm (AEDST)

Super star contributor
taokat

Re: Ab Fab Friday's - What have been your best/worst dates? 16th February @8pm (AEDST)

I know @Zoesplace! Weird! I had a stranger come up to me and say my name, it was very off putting lol.

I've had to think about this topic all week, as it's been that long for me too! I live like a nun haha!

Super star contributor
taokat

Re: Ab Fab Friday's - What have been your best/worst dates? 16th February @8pm (AEDST)

My best date: Was taken out to an Italian restaurant, where he ordered everything I said I liked so we could have a bit of everything. We had really nice wine, he bought me a dozen roses, and was just lovely. We dated for 8 years...Smiley Happy

Prolific scribe
Erin-RO

that's lovely @taokat Smiley Very Happy

Super star contributor
taokat

It really was @Erin-RO Smiley Happy

Contributor
Sister

Hi Everyone,

Sooo glad I found this forum as I saw the topic during the week but just could access the site at 8.

Cannot think of a good/bad date but can remember a funny one!

I went out with this guy once and we were at a barbecue party with salad dishes on the bench. I accidentally knocked over a large bowl of beetroot and the juice slipped all over my dates long pants and into his shoes! Try cleaning that up! My face and his were both the colour of beetroot after that! But at least it broke the ice!

Sister

Star contributor
Zoesplace

Aww thats sweet @taokat  

Highlighted
Super star contributor
taokat

Hey @Sister! It's so great you could make it! 

Oh no...but that's hilarious! Did you see him again?!

Star contributor
Zoesplace

Oh no @Sister  Did you go on another date after that ?

Contributor
Sister

Taokat....that must have been a beautiful date. 8 years was a good stretch for a romance.

Hope you had many more great dinners after that. Also hope you can do something

special again real soon.

Contributor
Sister

Taokat.....yes. We dated for a few years and have just got in contact again after about 20 years! But no beetroot this time.