Need help now?

Ab Fab Friday's - What's the most fun thing you've ever done? 2nd February @8pm (AEDST)

Discussion forum for parents in Australia

Ab Fab Friday's - What's the most fun thing you've ever done? 2nd February @8pm (AEDST)

Super star contributor
taokat

Re: Ab Fab Friday's - What's the most fun thing you've ever done? 2nd February @8pm (AEDST)

I do enjoy family fun as well. My family can be a bit nutty, and we enjoy board games - it can be a very funny mix, lots of laughs, which is good for us all.

Highlighted
Super star contributor
taokat

Re: Ab Fab Friday's - What's the most fun thing you've ever done? 2nd February @8pm (AEDST)

That sounds like such an experience @Nick-RO! And how could you not have fun amongst that Scottish energy?! 

Super star contributor
taokat

And I have to ask @Nick-RO - what is worn under a kilt??

Contributor
Nick-RO

I know right @taokat!

I am afraid I am going to have to log off for the night which is a shame because I am having such a great time!

Thank you so much for hanging out @Zoesplace and @Erin-RO

And huge and special thanks to you @taokat for pulling all of this together for us!  It has been so awesome surrounding myself with FUN at the end of the week!

Contributor
Nick-RO

A true Scottish person never tells - and neither do I Smiley Wink

Super star contributor
taokat

It was worth a try @Nick-RO...Smiley LOL

Contributor
Nick-RO

Night night all.

Super star contributor
taokat

And on that note, it is time to finish up for this week!

I've really enjoyed it, and thank you so much @Nick-RO@Zoesplace and @Erin-RO for coming along!!

Have a fabulous weekend all. Goodnight Smiley Happy

Prolific scribe
Erin-RO

Message contains an image

The Philippines was beautiful we stayed on Siargao Island, which was stunning...Palmtrees.jpg

Super star contributor
taokat

I agree - absolutely stunning @Erin-RO! It would've been so hard to leave!