Need help now?

New member? Introduce yourself here!

Discussion forum for parents in Australia

New member? Introduce yourself here!

Super star contributor
taokat

Re: New member? Introduce yourself here!

Message contains a hyperlink

Welcome to our new community members!

@Dovchin@Kyle04@Scout-hall@Torry_Cox@salter@ChristianMother@adkennon24@clp-1966@KJane and @JoanDsouza it's lovely to have you here. 

As Ngaio mentioned there is a fabulous course for parents that is tailored to your issues or questions. We're also starting up a weekly chat night for us parents to engage with each other. If you're interested have a look here and we can keep you updated with details.

(sorry, can't tag you Ngaio, too many users mentioned Smiley Embarassed)

Super contributor
Ngaio-RO

Hello @spiky  and @Lily17  and @tippytoes  and  @dadto2and3  and @Gulliver

Welcome to Reach Out!!Our first Wednesday Wrap is about to kick off. Click here and it will take you to the thread.It's happening via a webinar but the link you need is there. Hope you join us!!

Super star contributor
taokat

Hi @spiky@Lily17@tippytoes@dadto2and3 and @Gulliver. Welcome to the community :-)

Super contributor
Ngaio-RO

Message contains an image

Hi, @Panda_daze @mumof3 and @Rebekah Welcome to ReachOut Parents!!

We'd love to get to know you so please take a moment to say hi!

hello hi hey welcome waving GIF

Prolific scribe
Red21

Hi all newbies
I went on solo yoga retreat for a week and then with my kids also for a week ... I missed saying hi ...
I hope that this space is as good for you as it is me. A supportive loving universe here at Reachout.com
Highlighted
Super star contributor
taokat

Re: New member? Introduce yourslf here!

@hashtagmum, just reading through these messages - I laughed reading your response to Q1! I get the lectures too about social media etiquette! I'm apparently too generous with my use of emojis haha. I'm so uncool! 

Super contributor
Ngaio-RO

Message contains an image

Hello @Bon2405  and @ntmum

Welcome to Reach Out!!

cute hello hi welcome flirting GIF

We'd love to get to know you, so please introduce yourselves here by answering these questions:

1: What brought you to ReachOut  Parents today?

2: Your favourite piece of parenting advice?

3: Something that makes you laugh?

Prolific scribe
Lily17

Hi Everyone,

It was my kids who enlightened me to join Reach Out.

My favourite piece of advice would have be to choose the battles. Will it matter tomorrow, next week or next year? Will I laugh about it instead of stressing? If not, let it go. My kids and their mates tell me I am so chilled out.

The thing that makes me laugh the most is the 5 wk old baby chicks I have running around in my kitchen and the kids trying to catch them - they can fly pretty high with those big wings!! And teens are like turtles in comparison.

Super contributor
Ngaio-RO

Welcome @Lily17 !! So wonderful to have you here!

Can I suggest having a look here and here at the two quizzes developed by ReachOut Parents? They are designed to guide you to the right support.

Or, if you want to share your story then jump here and go for it!

Please ask any questions you have, here is a good place to do that.

Super star contributor
taokat

Hi @Lily17, it's lovely to have you here. Those chickens sounds like a lot of fun! 

Your tip about choosing your battles is a great one. Too many battles otherwise and not enough positive connectivity with our teens.