Re: Helpful Podcasts

Message contains a hyperlink

Just listened to this one. Really helpful @Jess1-RO 

https://talkingtoteens.com/resolving-conflicts-with-teens/

JA
Star contributor
Jess1-RO

I've look at their website a few times now and looks like they have some great resources @JAKGR8! Which has been your favourite podcast from the talking to teens site so far?

Check out our community activities calendar here
Parent/Carer Community Champion
JAKGR8

The persuasion one is definitely my favourite so far. The one about chores backed up my original thinking. Some of the speakers are bits of drongos though. Didn't like the guy who talked about resilience. Sounded very privileged to me. Still getting through them though. 

Signed up for the free trial and used the dashboard which had amazing results. To the extent that I wonder if teens have access to a similar dashboard for parents. LOL. Won't pay money for the site though. 

JA
Star contributor
Jess1-RO

Hi @JAKGR8,

I was listening to some really interesting podcasts over the weekend and had to post them here to let you know Smiley Happy

I started listening to The Minimalists which is a podcast series about topics related to minimalism and living life purposefully. I listened to one about habits which was really interesting!

I also started listening to a few about health and some the health issues that need to become a conversation in communities but aren't because of stigma- very cool to hear podcasts taking on tough topics and showing it is okay to talk about health and wellbeing

Parent/Carer Community Champion
JAKGR8

I started listening to Maggie Dent's "Parental as Anything" from the ABC.

JA
Star contributor
Jess1-RO

Hi @JAKGR8 have you come across anymore podcasts recently?