Need help now?

anyone watch reality tv? (this is what my life has become haha)

Discussion forum for parents in Australia

Contributor
Beingme2017

I have NEVER watched an episode of Big brother, and thought 23 seasons of US Survivor was insane!!! I used to hate talent shows.

Fast forward to now and I am watching (OMG) Bachelor , and Australian Survivor, watched this years The Voice (wanted Hosiah to win) ,  just finished watching Australian Ninja Warrior, and bring back GoggleBox!

Whats wrong with me???

Can anyone join me in my reality tv guilty pleasure? Or should I quickly run and hide?

Contributor
LovingThruBlue

Re: anyone watch reality tv? (this is what my life has become haha)

Joining you with the Music shows, Survivor, Ninja and I LOVE GoggleBox but definitely a no to The Bachelor @Beingme2017

I am becoming more & more introverted as I get older and would much rather be rugged up on the couch watching people do crazy things than be out in the real world trying t converse with them Smiley Tongue 

Contributor
Beingme2017

Haha I hear you on the bachelor issue - my 16 year old and I watched it last year and I didn't mind it so much - she's making me watch it this year too and it's awful. Besides the fact that the whole idea of the show is ridiculous - this year seems to be scripted down to every word and is cringe able . I literally feel like my brain cells are running away while I watch

Who do you enjoy the most on goggle box ? I love the couple in their 50s , ( Keith and Lee ) , I like the boys Wayne and tom and I like Angie and Yvie
Highlighted
Super star contributor
taokat

Be loud and proud @Beingme2017!! 

I have to admit to watching the first two seasons of Big Brother. It got reeeally trashy after that. We saw the first few seasons of Masterchef. Then House Rules started - we love it. This year I was even on twitter commenting!!

Can't wait for Gogglebox to come back! Keith and Lee are my favs, although I really like them all. I'm even watching that new one, Common Sense!! It's utter crap that can't be missed!?? Smiley LOL

This season of the Bachelor I'm not watching because they're all so bitchy and I find myself telling them off and getting way to involved! haha. I've watched every other season.

I'm not keen on Survivor or the Voice. What was the singing one Osher used to host, before he became Osher? I watched that...

You're not alone!

Contributor
LovingThruBlue

@Beingme2017 They're my favourites too Smiley Very Happy and the girls with the dogs.