Need help now?

Ab Fab Friday's - What advice would you give your younger self? 19th January @8pm (AEDST)

Discussion forum for parents in Australia

Ab Fab Friday's - What advice would you give your younger self? 19th January @8pm (AEDST)

Highlighted
Super star contributor
taokat

Message contains an image

Come along to our parent chat night, Ab Fab Friday's!!! 19th January @8pm (AEDST)

This week's topic: If you could go back, what piece of advice would you give your younger self?

Life experience and hindsight are great things!! Imagine you had the opportunity to go back and share some of the lessons you've learned in life with your younger self - what would your priority piece of advice be?

phil dunphy laughing GIF

How do I take part?

Simply come back to this thread at 8pm Friday night and start chatting! Smiley Happy

@CCS78@LovingThruBlue@Chalke5@the_ant65@Worrisome@Aquilina@Mum25@Shikadesfarm, we'd love to have you here! 

Super star contributor
taokat

Re: Ab Fab Friday's - What advice would you give your younger self? 19th January @8pm (AEDST)

Welcome to Ab Fab Friday's!!

Have we got any members around tonight?

Super star contributor
taokat

Re: Ab Fab Friday's - What advice would you give your younger self? 19th January @8pm (AEDST)

TGIF!!

the simpsons dancing GIF

Super star contributor
taokat

despicable me GIF

Super star contributor
taokat

I'm going to close off for tonight, but we might do this topic again another time!

Enjoy your weekend and we'll be back same time next week.