Need help now?

Ab Fab Friday's - What are your favourite movies? Join us 17th November @ 8pm (AEDST)!!

Discussion forum for parents in Australia

Ab Fab Friday's - What are your favourite movies? Join us 17th November @ 8pm (AEDST)!!

Super star contributor
taokat

Message contains an image
Join us for Ab Fab Friday's - our parent chat night!! 17th November @8pm (AEDST)

Our topic for this week is "What are your favourite movies?"

Take an hour for yourself to chill behind the computer screen and chat to other parents about the movies you love, and what it is about them you enjoy so much. Do you have movies that you've seen many times but never get sick of? What about movies that make you cry - how good are they to get a much needed sneaky cry in?! Or is it the scary ones you love? Come and share your faves.

scared scary movie GIF by NewQuest

How do I take part?

Simply come back to this thread at 8pm Friday night and start chatting! Smiley Happy

Super star contributor
taokat

Re: Ab Fab Friday's - What are your favourite movies? Join us 17th November @ 8pm (AEDST)!!

Hi guys, happy Friday!! We've made it through another week! 

Super star contributor
taokat

Re: Ab Fab Friday's - What are your favourite movies? Join us 17th November @ 8pm (AEDST)!!

Anyone around?

lonely the simpsons GIF

Super star contributor
taokat

I'm going to end tonight's chat, but I'll be back for Ab Fab Friday's next week! 

Goodnight!

scared homer simpson GIF