Need help now?

Ab Fab Friday's - What are your favourite things about your teen/s? 8th December @8pm (AEDST)

Discussion forum for parents in Australia

Ab Fab Friday's - What are your favourite things about your teen/s? 8th December @8pm (AEDST)

Super star contributor
taokat

Re: Ab Fab Friday's - What are your favourite things about your teen/s? 8th December @8pm (AEDST)

She likes the sound of it @Zoesplace haha. She's taught herself to write in Gallifreyan (from Dr Who). 

Super frequent scribe
the_ant65

Re: Ab Fab Friday's - What are your favourite things about your teen/s? 8th December @8pm (AEDST)

He is much better as he went chiropractor. Thanks. I need to go now . T hanks guys for been here for me again.
Super star contributor
taokat

I'm happy to hear that @the_ant65. A bad back can be so dibilitating.

Thanks so much for joining in! Take care.

Super star contributor
taokat

Well guys, that's the hour gone already!! The time just flies doesn't it. 

It's been great chatting @Nick-RO and @Zoesplace. Thanks so much for being on time Smiley LOL

See you in the forum, or hopefully next week. Take care.

Contributor
Nick-RO

thanks so much all - see you online!

Super star contributor
taokat

It was great to have you join in @Nick-RO, thank you!