Need help now?

Ab Fab Friday's - What have been your best/worst dates? 16th February @8pm (AEDST)

Discussion forum for parents in Australia

Ab Fab Friday's - What have been your best/worst dates? 16th February @8pm (AEDST)

Contributor
Sister

Re: Ab Fab Friday's - What have been your best/worst dates? 16th February @8pm (AEDST)

Hi Zoeplace,

How are you?

Star contributor
Zoesplace

Re: Ab Fab Friday's - What have been your best/worst dates? 16th February @8pm (AEDST)

Wow.... @Sister making contact after 20 years. That must of been special. 

Super star contributor
taokat

It really was @Sister. I was so blown away that he wanted me to have a bit of everything I liked to eat. We did have many other lovely dates too, that was just the first, so has stood out for me Smiley Very Happy

Super star contributor
taokat

That's so lovely @Sister!

Well, just remember how well the beetroot worked last time! Smiley LOL

Star contributor
Zoesplace

Hi @Sister I am really good - thanks.  Glad it is Friday and looking forward to the weekend. How are you?

Contributor
Sister

A beautiful memory, Taokat.

Zoeplace.....Beetroot Man (ha) and I have just reconnected online. He married someone else and me the same. We are both single now but just happy to be friends. Its a full-time job looking after my son and i don't need anymore complications!

Contributor
Sister

Hope you have a peaceful weekend, Zoesplace.

Super star contributor
taokat

I hear you about not needing more complications @Sister. Looking after my daughter has to be my priority at the moment, so relationships are definitely on the back burner for me too.

Highlighted
Contributor
Sister

Yes. Not worth the hassle. 

A simple life is what I strive for. When you are solo and dealing with a "difficult" teen, plus paid work and all the other things in life, thats enough! I've just got divorced....went on a few dates with someone (mainly just for coffee and chats) but put the brakes on. My son comes first even through the anguish of it all. Marriage for me was for life and I am certainly not ready for another relationship at this stage. Maybe when my son is independent......if thats ever going to happen and I hope for his sake it does!

Super star contributor
taokat

Well it's been great sharing our dating experiences tonight, thanks for joining in @Zoesplace@Erin-RO and @Sister Smiley Very Happy

I'm loving the beetroot date the most! Thanks for sharing @Sister lol. 

I'll get the link up for next week asap.

Goodnight everyone!