Need help now?

Ab Fab Friday's - What is your favourite time of day? 23rd February @8pm (AEDST)!!!

Discussion forum for parents in Australia

Ab Fab Friday's - What is your favourite time of day? 23rd February @8pm (AEDST)!!!

Super star contributor
taokat

Message contains an image

Come along this Friday 23rd February @8pm (AEDST) for Ab Fab Friday's!!!

This week's topic: What is your favourite time of day?

Being creatures of habit we usually have a preferred time of day for various reasons. 8-9pm Friday is a time I really enjoy because I like connecting with other parents Smiley Happy

Put Ab Fab Friday's into your self care plan and join us this week to share with us your fav time of day and why it gets that honour!

Related image

How do I take part?

Simply come back to this thread at 8pm Friday night and start chatting! Smiley Happy

@Zoesplace@Chalke5@LovingThruBlue@Sister@sunflowermom (if time is ok for you!), @Moloko@ConfusedDad15@Champion@motherbear@zenin we'd love to see you there! 

Highlighted
Super star contributor
taokat

Re: Ab Fab Friday's - What is your favourite time of day? 23rd February @8pm (AEDST)!!!

Happy Friday! Another weekend on the horizon!

Have we got anyone here this week?

Super star contributor
taokat

Re: Ab Fab Friday's - What is your favourite time of day? 23rd February @8pm (AEDST)!!!

My daughter's staying at a friend's place tonight, I'm having a very rare night to myself so will be back same time next week if you want to drop by then!

Have a great weekend everyone Smiley Happy

Contributor
Sister

Hi Taokat,

Sorry I didn't make the discussion on time.

I adore this time right now.

Its peaceful, calm and I can feel a gentle breeze.

ENJOY your night.

My son is at a family members place tonight, so I too have time alone x