Need help now?

Ab Fab Friday's - What's the most fun thing you've ever done? 2nd February @8pm (AEDST)

Discussion forum for parents in Australia

Ab Fab Friday's - What's the most fun thing you've ever done? 2nd February @8pm (AEDST)

Super star contributor
taokat

Re: Ab Fab Friday's - What's the most fun thing you've ever done? 2nd February @8pm (AEDST)

Haha, love it @Zoesplace!

Contributor
Nick-RO

Re: Ab Fab Friday's - What's the most fun thing you've ever done? 2nd February @8pm (AEDST)

although I am talking about ancient history here when I think of myself in a club!

Super star contributor
taokat

Not a dancer @Nick-RO? I'm so unco-ordinated...

Prolific scribe
Erin-RO

@Nick-RO @taokat  Hmmmmm I'm not a rollercoaster fan so I'd have to say the terrified looking tabby at the front!! lol

Super star contributor
taokat

I think he's coming up as the winner @Erin-RO

Contributor
Nick-RO

So @taokat have you given much thought to 'the most fun thing you have ever done'?  

Super star contributor
taokat

So we know we don't find rollercoasters fun, hahaha. So what have we done that we do enjoy?! Smiley LOL

Star contributor
Zoesplace

My friends were often the first up to dance... put the bags on the floor and dance in a circle around them.

Omg... that was a lifetime ago, but we had so much fun!

Highlighted
Contributor
Nick-RO

Jinx again @taokat - we are totally in tune tonight!!

Super star contributor
taokat

I've been giving it lots of thought @Nick-RO, trying to decide which has been the MOST fun.

So skiing for me ranks pretty high. I love the speed, I used to enjoy the moguls when I was younger. So much fun!!