Need help now?

Ab Fab Friday's - What's the most fun thing you've ever done? 2nd February @8pm (AEDST)

Discussion forum for parents in Australia

Ab Fab Friday's - What's the most fun thing you've ever done? 2nd February @8pm (AEDST)

Contributor
Nick-RO

Re: Ab Fab Friday's - What's the most fun thing you've ever done? 2nd February @8pm (AEDST)

I am totally with you on skiing @taokat - where do you ski usually?

Super star contributor
taokat

Re: Ab Fab Friday's - What's the most fun thing you've ever done? 2nd February @8pm (AEDST)

Ahh, awesome @Nick-RO! Perisher is the fave. We used to stay at Ullr Lodge. Whereabouts do you guys go?

Star contributor
Zoesplace

mmmm... thinking of the most fun thing I have ever done is really hard, but bringing back lots of good memories.  Smiley Happy  The things that come to mind are all the fun times with my daughter. Paddle boating on Lake Burley Griffin in Canberra when my daughter was about 6 years old was one of the most fun and memorable times I have ever had.  We also have heaps of fun hanging out in the car at the local shopping centre singing to songs on the radio lol..  

Contributor
Nick-RO

I'm not really tied to any one place but I like resorts with trees (so pretty) - so I like some of the Victorian fields

Highlighted
Star contributor
Zoesplace

Skiing really fast downhill sounds terrifying @taokat 

Contributor
Nick-RO

@Zoesplace that is so cool!  I really love how sometimes small things - like just listening to the radio and singing can be so meaningful.

Super star contributor
taokat

It's hard to decide isn't it @Zoesplace! I love that you have so much fun with your daughter Smiley Happy

I couldn't decide between adrenaline type fun to hanging out with friends or family fun. There are so many to choose from!

Prolific scribe
Erin-RO

The most fun is hard one! I'm not much of a skier but I went on a trip with friends to the Philippines not so long ago and that was a very good time Smiley Very Happy

Star contributor
Zoesplace

Oh.. I like tress too @Nick-RO..  One of the best things I have done is hiking in Mt Kosi National Park but in the Summer time. 

Contributor
Nick-RO

I really want to go there in summer too one day - although I will add some adrenaline to it by doing some mountain biking!!