Need help now?

Ab Fab Friday's - What's your favourite season and why? 10th November @ 8pm (AEDST)

Discussion forum for parents in Australia

Ab Fab Friday's - What's your favourite season and why? 10th November @ 8pm (AEDST)

Star contributor
Zoesplace

Re: Ab Fab Friday's - What's your favourite season and why? 10th November @ 8pm (AEDST)

Yeah me too @taokat  My favourite season is Spring. Days are getting warmer, but not unbearably hot. The air smells nice from all the flowers.  

Super star contributor
taokat

Re: Ab Fab Friday's - What's your favourite season and why? 10th November @ 8pm (AEDST)

In saying that though, I love the snow. Skiing keeps you warm, and if you do get cold or wet, going back for a hot shower then sitting in front of the fire rates pretty highly for me!

Star contributor
Zoesplace

I've only been to the snow once.  Not that keen on going really fast down a hill with no brakes! 

Super star contributor
taokat

Haha, it doesn't sound much fun at all when you put it like that @Zoesplace Smiley Very Happy

We used to go each year as kids before we moved to the country, so I think learning to ski while you're young helps! It's been a few years since I've been now. 

Super star contributor
taokat

Hey @Rosie, welcome to the forum! If you're still on we'd love to you to join in Smiley Happy

Star contributor
Zoesplace

Nah.. I don't think skiing is fun at all @taokat.  Its scary when you are heading towards a rock and cant slow down.  I moved to the beginners area after that!  I could cope with that

Super star contributor
taokat

That is pretty scary @Zoesplace!! I can understand why you don't enjoy it - fearing severe injury or loss of life isn't a fun time. Bungy jumping - not fun for the same reasons for me!

Star contributor
Zoesplace

No bungy jumping for me either.  I am a ferris wheel fan.. nice a slow and the view is good

Super star contributor
taokat

There's something I like about each season, but winter can get pretty depressing by the end for me. Spring and summer I love, and always feel more positive and energised. 

Do you find any mood changes with seasons @Zoesplace

Super star contributor
taokat

I like a ferris wheel too. I think we should make favourite activites a topic for one week @Zoesplace - what do you think?