Need help now?

Ab Fab Friday's - What's your favourite season and why? 10th November @ 8pm (AEDST)

Discussion forum for parents in Australia

Ab Fab Friday's - What's your favourite season and why? 10th November @ 8pm (AEDST)

Star contributor
Zoesplace

Re: Ab Fab Friday's - What's your favourite season and why? 10th November @ 8pm (AEDST)

I agree @taokat every season has its positives.  I don't think my mood changes, but I like to hibernate in Winter

Star contributor
Zoesplace

Re: Ab Fab Friday's - What's your favourite season and why? 10th November @ 8pm (AEDST)

Favourite activities - I like that topic!  Sorry, I have been stop-starting the chat - my husband has been working away and just got home so I have been talking his ear off  Smiley LOL

Super star contributor
taokat

Me too @Zoesplace. I like to keep warm and cozy in front of the heater or wrapped up in my blankie. Yes, I have a blankie, my daughter bought it for me. Smiley LOL

Star contributor
Zoesplace

I really enjoy our Friday night chats @taokat. Will have to find some more RO parents to join us & share the fun

Super star contributor
taokat

No problem @Zoesplace! It's great to chat, as always! It's 9 now, so go and spend some time with hubby Smiley Happy

I'll add Favourite activites to our list! Thanks for kicking things off tonight x

Star contributor
Zoesplace

Have a good weekend @taokat  Chat next week Smiley Happy

Super star contributor
taokat

Me too @Zoesplace, and absolutely, I'd love more parents to join us. 

To our parents: If there are any topics you would like to chat about, add them here! 

Super star contributor
taokat

Enjoy your weekend too @Zoesplace! I look forward to next week.