Need help now?

Ab Fab Friday's - Who has been the most influencial person in your life? 12 January @8pm (AEDST)

Discussion forum for parents in Australia

Ab Fab Friday's - Who has been the most influencial person in your life? 12 January @8pm (AEDST)

Super star contributor
taokat

Message contains an image

Join us for our weekly chat night, Ab Fab Friday's, 12th January @8pm (AEDST)!!!

This week's topic: Who has been the most influential person in your life?

This week I thought it might be interesting to look back over our lives and see who has had the most impact in helping us become who we are today. Was it a teacher, friend, parent, colleague, writer, musician, philosopher?

drunken style GIF

...a dance instructor who helped you to embrace your unique dance moves maybe?? 

So make yourself a cuppa, or pour a glass of wine, tell the family you're taking an hour off, and come and chat with fellow parents from the ReachOut community!

How do I take part?

Simply come back to this thread at 8pm Friday night and start chatting! Smiley Happy

@Worrisome@the_ant65@Mum25@Ilovemichael@Moonlight@doball-96_@Chalke5@hippychick@TiredMum, it'd be awesome to see you here if you can make it! 

Super star contributor
taokat

Re: Ab Fab Friday's - Who has been the most influencial person in your life? 12 January @8pm (AEDST)

Hey! Wondering if anyone is able to make it tonight?

Contributor
Nick-RO

Re: Ab Fab Friday's - Who has been the most influencial person in your life? 12 January @8pm (AEDST)

Hi @taokat - can't stay for long but did want to stop by and say hi!

Super star contributor
taokat

Hey @Nick-RO, how are you? I hope you enjoyed your break!

Contributor
Nick-RO

Sure did! was amazing to de-screen for a couple of weeks! - how was yours?
Super star contributor
taokat

That's great to hear. Ahh to de-screen - that would be so good! 

We had some lovely family time - my daughter spends a bit more time with us over Christmas Smiley Happy

Super star contributor
taokat

Re: Ab Fab Friday's - Who has been the most influential person in your life? 12 January @8pm (AEDST)

So who would you say's been the most influential person in your life @Nick-RO?

Super star contributor
taokat

Re: Ab Fab Friday's - Who has been the most influential person in your life? 12 January @8pm (AEDST)

I have just realised my spelling error in the heading!!

Contributor
Nick-RO

Oh that must have been so nice!  It seems so long ago now though!

Super star contributor
taokat

It weirdly does doesn't it! I think there's so much hype before Christmas and then afterwards it's on to the following public holidays and Christmas is quickly forgotten about.