Need help now?

Ab Fab Fridays - What are the most important lessons you’ve learned in life? 1st December @8pm AEDST

Discussion forum for parents in Australia

Ab Fab Fridays - What are the most important lessons you’ve learned in life? 1st December @8pm AEDST

Star contributor
Zoesplace

Re: Ab Fab Fridays - What are the most important lessons you’ve learned in life? 1st December @8pm A

I like your thought provoking question this week @taokat   There are so important lessons to learn through out life. I think the older I've got the more I have come to realise how much more there is to learn!

Super star contributor
taokat

Re: Ab Fab Fridays - What are the most important lessons you’ve learned in life? 1st December @8pm A

That was my fault @the_ant65!! I moved another message to the intros and you went with it! My apologies. I've sorted it all now, phew.

Super frequent scribe
the_ant65

No worries @taokat

Star contributor
Zoesplace

I've had a pretty unmemorable day at work @taokat.  Spent the last few hours cleaning.  Now trying to eat an icrecream while typing!!  not coping typing with one hand too well Smiley LOL

Super star contributor
taokat

It's an interesting one isn't it @Zoesplace? We never stop learning, that's for sure! What's an important life lesson you've had?

Star contributor
Zoesplace

mmmm.... dont start eating an icecream, while on a live chat !!

Star contributor
Zoesplace

How has your Friday been @the_ant65  Do you have the weekend off?

Super star contributor
taokat

Not a fun way to end the working week @Zoesplace! Haha, one handed typing is tricky, but ice cream  is must on a hot day like today. I was having a nap, so the alarm woke me for tonight, so I'm having enough trouble typing with 2 hands haha.

How are you tonight @the_ant65? What are some life lessons you've learned along the way?

Super frequent scribe
the_ant65

That might my most important lesson. I like ice cream... @taokat @Zoesplace@Shikadesfarm

Star contributor
Zoesplace

But seriously.... there are so many important lessons its hard to list them all. One of them would be-  don't wait too long to do the things you really want to do, and cherish the special moments with your loved ones.