Casual scribe
Worriedmum123

Hello

Hi I'm new navigating my way here.
Prolific scribe
Ben-RO

Re: Hello

Message contains a hyperlink

Hi there @Worriedmum123 It's lovely to meet you! Well... e-meet you anyway. How's your day going? 

Oh and if you click here you can jump to a little thread where we answer random questions and get to know each other a little bit Smiley Happy 

Scribe
wallkerrmartin

hello! I am new join Forum, very glad to join the forums

Super contributor
Ngaio-RO

So wonderful to have you @wallkerrmartin Please feel free to share with us what's going on for you. Or have a look around and say hi!

Super star contributor
taokat

Welcome to the forum @Worriedmum123 and @wallkerrmartin, it's great to have you here. We hope you'll feel supported in this wonderful parent community!

Being an Australian site @wallkerrmartin we only refer to other Aussie services, however parenting is universal so our community can still support you in your parenting and we welcome any tips you have Smiley Happy

Casual scribe
ComeFront

Hi, I am also new in here and I am glad to learn from the threads.

Super star contributor
taokat

Hey @ComeFront, welcome to the forum! It's lovely to have you here. Just to let you know we're an Australian site so I'm concerned we won't be able to offer any referrals to you. We can offer a supportive ear though, so please feel free to stay and take part Smiley Happy