04-18-2021 03:34 PM
04-18-2021 05:07 PM
04-22-2021 08:24 AM
04-30-2021 05:28 AM
05-04-2021 09:48 PM
05-06-2021 06:07 PM
05-08-2021 07:29 PM
3 weeks ago
1. How old are your kids and what is one thing they've done recently that made you laugh?
Aged from 23 to 34
2. Parenting can be really stressful - how do you try to keep those stress levels down?
Time on my own, sewing.
3. What led you to ReachOut Parents today?
Youngest is struggling big time and I am trying to keep my head above water
4. Whats your top tip for parents whose kids are about to enter teenage years?
Always be there for them, listen, give space, apologies if you are wrong, let them know that you have their back.
5. Whats the best thing about weekends?
Relaxing if possible
3 weeks ago
Hi @Butterflies5 , sorry to hear that you and your youngest are going through a tough time at the moment. It is great that you have been able to reach out for support. If you do want to share more about the difficulties that you are going through (which I am sure other parents would appreciate), please feel welcome to create your own thread by clicking 'Start a topic' in the top right hand corner .
a week ago
09:00AM to 11:00PM
We are not a counselling or crisis service and we can't guarantee you'll get a reply, so if you need to talk nowClick here for help
The current time is Fri, 5:30 AM
(Australian Eastern time)