Need help now?

New member? Introduce yourself here!

Discussion forum for parents in Australia

Super star contributor
taokat

Re: New member? Introduce yourself here!

Message contains a hyperlink

Hi @4mybabies, thank you for your intro! I'm mum to one daughter, so already I'm in awe of you with 5 kids! And with a 1 year old, those sleep ins must be counted in seconds! 

You advice is awesome, thank you for sharing with the community.

We welcome you to start a topic here and our wonderful parents will be more than happy to offer their support and ideas in relation to any issues you're having with your boys  Smiley Happy 

Super star contributor
taokat

Re: Introduction

Welcome @northbrisbane, it's great to have you here.

If you'd like some support from other parents feel free to start a new topic here and our lovely community can share our compassion and wisdom. And of course we welcome yours! Smiley Happy

Star contributor
Zoesplace

Welcome to the Reach Out Parents forum @mamabear @huynh @Nat17 @Jammy and @Sandy

You have come to the right place. There are many compassionate parents on the forum. We offer each other support and share stories about the challenges and joys of raising teens.

We invite you to introduce yourself, or if you'd just rather start a discussion about something that's on your mind you can do that here - hope to keep seeing you around!

Contributor
Beingme2017

Welcome to the forum @Crackles and @joleesunflower

You have come to a wonderful forum with many compassionate parents on the forum. We offer each other support and share stories about the challenges and joys of raising teens. We also share a laugh too - good for the soul Smiley Happy

We invite you both to introduce yourselves in this thread, or if you'd just rather start a discussion about something that's on your mind you can do that here - hope to get to know you both a little better!

Contributor
Beingme2017

Welcome to the forum @jennydebelen and @clerk09

You have come to a wonderful forum with many compassionate parents on the forum. We offer each other support and share stories about the challenges and joys of raising teens. We also share a laugh too - good for the soul Smiley Happy

We invite you both to introduce yourselves in this thread, or if you'd just rather start a discussion about something that's on your mind you can do that here - hope to get to know you both a little better!

Star contributor
Zoesplace

Welcome to our newest members @JessyDane and @Damian . It's great to have you part of the Reach Out Parents community!

We would love for you to introduce yourselves, so feel free to answer the following questions, or you can start a topic about anything on your mind by clicking  here 

1. How old are your kids and what is one thing they have done recently to make you laugh.

2. Parenting can be really stressful.  How do you keep your stress levels down?

3. What led you to ReachOut Parents?

4. What's your favourite thing about weekends?

Hope to hear from you soon Smiley Happy

Contributor
Beingme2017

Welcome to the forum @Gabstar, @Michelle67, and @Serena

You have come to a wonderful place with many compassionate parents on the forum. We offer each other support and share stories about the challenges and joys of raising teens. We also share a laugh too - good for the soul Smiley Happy

We would love for you to introduce yourselves in this thread, or if you'd just rather start a discussion about something that's on your mind you can do that here - hope to get to know you all a little better!

Casual scribe
Serena

Message contains no text

Contributor
Beingme2017

Hi @Serena

I came back to respond to your post but I think you may have deleted it? im sorry that perhaps you felt uncomfortable? Please know this is a safe and anonymous forum and we are all here looking to support each other.

If you have a bit of time would love it if you could pop back in and say hi

Casual scribe
Serena

Hi guys,
I have 3 children aged 12, 15 & 18. My youngest amuses me all the time. I loved seeing her transform from a moody nearly teenager, when we went down to the river & she was squelching barefoot in the mud with such child like joy! I keep my stress levels down by exercising & finding my "zen" time (as I tell the kids!) by reading a book or listening to music. I was led to Reach out as I often feel overwhelmed & lacking confidence in dealing with my middle child as a sole parent (widowed). I find it extremely stressful. Parenting has come so naturally with the other two but not with this one!
I love weekends for sleeping in, going for walks and going out for meals/entertainment. 😊