Need help now?

New member? Introduce yourself here!

Discussion forum for parents in Australia

New member? Introduce yourself here!

Star contributor
Breez-RO

Re: New member? Introduce yourself here!

Hey there @robertsmall! Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy Sounds like you care immensely about Amy. I am just about to send you an e-mail regarding your recent post.

Speak soon.

Super star contributor
taokat

Message contains a hyperlink

Just a reminder for all our new members - please have a read through the community guidelines here before posting and please remember to always remain anonymous! 

By following these guidelines we keep ReachOut a safe space for all our members Smiley Happy

Star contributor
Zoesplace

BIG welcome our newest Reach Out Parents @Hudson44 @Michellem @ToiMuch and @Shiba

We love getting to know our newest members and this is the place to let us know a little bit about you and what brought you here (but remember to keep it anonymous!).

Here are some conversation starters to get you going...

1.  How old are your kids and what is one thing they have done recently that made you laugh?

2.  What led you to ReachOut Parents?

3.  Are you making any News Years Resolutions - and if yes, are you happy to share what they are?

Welcome again, and can't wait to hear from you!

Scribe
Hudson44

Hi, my daughter is 18 and suffers with anxiety and depression. I've always thought I've been supportive but lately I've had trouble knowing what to do to help her. I also have a 13 year old boy and a 3 year old with autism. My little one takes up most of my time and I feel myself pushing my daughter to the back of the pile when I know I shouldn't. I just want my daughter to be out living and enjoying life.
Super frequent scribe
the_ant65

Welcome to Reachout Hudson44.
& a Happy New Year 🦉🎇👌🐜
Star contributor
TOM-RO

Message contains a hyperlink

Hey @Hudson44 and a big welcome to the forum. Sounds like you're going through a lot- we would be keen for you to start a thread here so the community can support you Smiley Happy 

Super star contributor
taokat

Message contains an image

A big hello to our newest members @MamaHarry@Rochelle@elizabethc and @gethelpok! 

It's so great to have you part of the forum community!

whats up hello GIF by Make it Move

We enjoy getting to know about all our members. It'd be great if you could answer the following questions (remember to remain anonymous!)

1. What are the ages of your kid/s?
  2. What is something about them that reminds you of how much you love them?
  3. What is something you do to look after yourself?

Thank you for joining us and I look forward to seeing you all in the forum Smiley Happy

Super frequent scribe
ElleBelle

Waving hello to @WhatsUp@Corona72@del677 and @momof2teens!

Feel free to introduce yourself here or answer the questions above!

Super frequent scribe
Danielle-RO

Gives a wave to our latest members @FollowAriadne@bristol_1@Jj123@Ilovemichael, and @bradyblend

Come say hi and tell us something about yourselves.

Active scribe
Ilovemichael

Hi I’m here I’m the USA. I’m a mother and wife who’s whole Life is my family. When they have a problem it’s 10x worse for me.
I hope sharing experiences on here can help me get through