Need help now?

Next Ab Fab Friday November 3rd @8pm (EDST) - What things do/would you like to do to look after you?

Discussion forum for parents in Australia

Next Ab Fab Friday November 3rd @8pm (EDST) - What things do/would you like to do to look after you?

Super star contributor
taokat

Message contains an image

This week's Ab Fab Friday's, 3rd November @8pm (EDST)!! 

Join us for this week's topic: What things do/would you like to do to look after yourself?

Let's take some time out this week and talk about things we enjoy doing for ourselves. And if you're not quite there yet and taking time out for yourself, think about what you'd like to do. It's always a good start!

So n/a to the family for an hour, get yourself comfy, and let's talk about ME time!!

pocf treat yo self GIF

@andrajackson@Lily17@motherbear@Zoesplace@Chalke5@lizard0812@sandrae@Red21, it'd be awesome to see you guys if you make it!

How do I take part?

Simply come back to this thread at 8pm Friday night and start chatting! Smiley Happy

Star contributor
Zoesplace

Re: Next Ab Fab Friday November 3rd @8pm (EDST) - What things do/would you like to do to look after

Good evening folks - how has everyone's week been?  Smiley Happy

Super star contributor
taokat

Re: Next Ab Fab Friday November 3rd @8pm (EDST) - What things do/would you like to do to look after

Hey @Zoesplace, awesome to see you! I've been wondering how your night out with your mum was? Did you enjoy the musical?

Super star contributor
taokat

Was anyone else able to join us tonight?

Star contributor
Zoesplace

Hey @taokat Omg... the musical was so good - I want to go again!  If you like good music from the 60's / 70's I highly recommend it Smiley Wink

Star contributor
Zoesplace

How have things been? @taokat   

Super star contributor
taokat

Hey @Zoesplace, I grew up listening to that sort of music, so I'm sure I'd love it too! I'm so glad you enjoyed it!

Star contributor
Zoesplace

I don't think there was anyone under the age of 40 at the show!  

Super star contributor
taokat

Well @Zoesplace it's been a week of ups and downs so I think tonight's topic is a good one! At the moment I'd love to go for a massage to do something for myself!

Super star contributor
taokat

What do you like to do, or would like to do, to look after yourself @Zoesplace?