Need help now?

Next Ab Fab Friday November 3rd @8pm (EDST) - What things do/would you like to do to look after you?

Discussion forum for parents in Australia

Next Ab Fab Friday November 3rd @8pm (EDST) - What things do/would you like to do to look after you?

Star contributor
Zoesplace

Re: Next Ab Fab Friday November 3rd @8pm (EDST) - What things do/would you like to do to look after

Yes, it is a good feeling getting stuff done.  I don't think my daughter even realised she had a HSC assessment on Monday! 

You should definitely get back to the gym and Tai Chi @taokat if you enjoy them - easier said than done though sometimes 

Super star contributor
taokat

Re: Next Ab Fab Friday November 3rd @8pm (EDST) - What things do/would you like to do to look after

Haha, it sounds like she's not too phased then which is good @Zoesplace! I know you guys have done heaps of preparation already and that has to help. 

Yes, it's very easy to make plans isn't it! Following through is the hard bit! 

Star contributor
Zoesplace

Sorry @taokat was chatting to hubby - he is working away.   I am enjoying our Friday night chats. Hope you enjoy your massage and your week end Smiley Happy 

Super star contributor
taokat

Don't be sorry @Zoesplace! I'm getting distracted by someone talking to me too haha. Oh good, I'm glad you're enjoying the chats. We need to try and encourage other members to take some time out too. It is really good connecting Smiley Happy

Thank you and I hope you have a Fab weekend too Smiley LOL