Need help now?

Next Ab Fab Friday - What is your idea of an ideal day? Join us on 27th October @ 8pm (EDST)!

Discussion forum for parents in Australia

Next Ab Fab Friday - What is your idea of an ideal day? Join us on 27th October @ 8pm (EDST)!

Super star contributor
taokat

Message contains an image

Join us for our next Ab Fab Friday's on 27th October @ 8pm (EDST)!

Our topic for this week is 'What is your idea of an ideal day?'

Whether it be staying in your pj's all day, having a fun day with the family or being whizzed off to a tropical island, let's take some time out and think indulgent thoughts!

cheese bread relaxing ratatouille remy GIF

We hope to see you here! 

Super star contributor
taokat

Re: Next Ab Fab Friday - What is your idea of an ideal day? Join us on 27th October @ 8pm (EDST)!

Message contains an image

Hey!

I don't think this is anyone's idea of an ideal day - for either getting in that position in the first place, or landing face first in the sand!

So what makes your day ideal?

Mario At The Beach GIF - Faceplant Beach Girl GIFs

Star contributor
Zoesplace

Re: Next Ab Fab Friday - What is your idea of an ideal day? Join us on 27th October @ 8pm (EDST)!

Hey @taokat Its Friday - time to get ready for the week end Smiley LOL

Super star contributor
taokat

Hey @Zoesplace, great to see you! 

That's for sure! Best night of the week I think haha.

Super star contributor
taokat

So @Zoesplace, what is your idea of an ideal day? Smiley Happy

Star contributor
Zoesplace

My ideal day would be...Not going to work... Sunny warm day... Not having to do any housework....Going for a long hike in a National Park with great views while not getting bitten by mosquitoes or ants.... Oh, and not having to cook dinner.

Star contributor
Zoesplace

Whats your ideal day @taokat ?

I forgot to add, catching up with family and friends Smiley Happy

Super star contributor
taokat

I have a few @Zoesplace haha!

Being practical, my ideal day would be getting loads of study done in the morning, then catching up with a friend for lunch while 'Mr Nobody' cleaned the house and prepared dinner. A massage would be lovely after catching up on everything I'm behind on!  

Super star contributor
taokat

Being indulgent, I'd love to drink cocktails on a tropical island whilst being fed my favourite entres. No thoughts of home, time wouldn't fly, but I would, there and back, and it would all be free! Smiley Very Happy

Star contributor
Zoesplace

That sounds cool!  Can I borrow "Mr Nobody" to clean my house and cook me dinner too?