Need help now?

Next Ab Fab Friday - What is your idea of an ideal day? Join us on 27th October @ 8pm (EDST)!

Discussion forum for parents in Australia

Next Ab Fab Friday - What is your idea of an ideal day? Join us on 27th October @ 8pm (EDST)!

Super star contributor
taokat

Re: Next Ab Fab Friday - What is your idea of an ideal day? Join us on 27th October @ 8pm (EDST)!

You can @Zoesplace. I don't see him very often but my daughter seems to think he's around all the time haha!

Super star contributor
taokat

Re: Next Ab Fab Friday - What is your idea of an ideal day? Join us on 27th October @ 8pm (EDST)!

Now there's an ideal day - no back chat, jobs done without having to give reminders, daughter's bedroom is cleaned...by her. No stress, a day free of worry or any kind of discord. Ahhh...

Super star contributor
taokat

Message contains an image

Have you got plans for the weekend @Zoesplace?

excited weekend happy dance corgi cant wait GIF

Super star contributor
taokat

We're out of time for this week.

Thanks so much for joining in @Zoesplace. Have an awesome weekend! 

Goodnight Smiley Very Happy

Star contributor
Zoesplace

Sorry @taokat got distracted and missed the end of the conversation!   I am seeing the Carol King Musical "Beautiful" tomorrow with my mum... I'm excited.  Hope you have a wonderful weekend !

Super star contributor
taokat

No need to apologise @Zoesplace! That sounds fantastic, what a lovely thing to do with your mum! I grew up listening to Carol King. I hope you both really enjoy the musical Smiley Happy

Thank you. My daughter's working, and I've got study and some charity bags to put together. Apart from that, we're quiet. 

Have fun!

Scribe
andrajackson

Hey All.. My ideal day would be doing all activities that I love and to meet my friends.

Super star contributor
taokat

Hey @andrajackson, welcome to ReachOut!

Thanks so much for participating. Doing what we love with people we love to be around - could it get more ideal?! 

We're here for the chat night every Friday night, and I'll be sure to tag you in this coming week's notification Smiley Happy