Need help now?

These are a few of my favourite things: winter

Discussion forum for parents in Australia

These are a few of my favourite things: winter

Super star contributor
taokat

Re: These are a few of my favourite things: winter

Hi everyone. I love the winter for rugging up in front of the heater, the electric blanket on my bed, homemade soups. It's the season I like to slow down. I just really don't like being cold!

Spring and Summer are my favourite times of the year though. The garden flourishes, the air gets that summer smell, summer fruits are delicious, fresh juices. I love the beach, daylight saving, bbq's. I'm usually in a much better mood in the warmer months!  

Highlighted
Star contributor
Zoesplace

Much prefer summer, however I love how the mist and fog rises off the ground in the mornings when I walk my dog before work. Makes me feel grateful for where I live.  I also like the fact that Winter is nearly half over!!!  Smiley LOL

Frequent scribe
Alexendra

I don't know why people don't like winters …I love winter. It really so beautiful. The term “winter wonderland” is so true. There is nothing like being the first person to tread across freshly fallen snow. It makes you feel like you're the only person who exists in the world at that moment and it is crisp, clear and so peaceful.