Need help now?

Today I'm grateful for...

Today I'm grateful for...

Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Today I'm grateful for...

@Faob_1  that sounds super impressive! I'd love to try growing eggplants, we have some beetroot, kale and other random stuff growing (from the Woolies seed promotions!) plus a few mandarin trees, but I can't wait to put bigger beds in. I tried zucchini once but it took over everything - last summer we had some accidental cherry tomatoes pop up from our compost that were really tasty too, when I actually tried to grow tomatoes I killed them, but these ones were indestructible! 

That's great that you had such wonderful words said about you, it's a huge thing to see students through year 12 I'm sure, and it's lovely to hear that they took the time to acknowledge it Smiley Happy 

Community Manager

Re: Today I'm grateful for...

@Faob_1 I really admire your openness to gratitude, and seeing the good happening within your working and home relationships- so powerful! It sounds like you have worked hard to keep those lines of communication open with your children, even in the tough times they can reach out and that is a testament to the supportive environment you foster Heart

Today I am grateful for my dog Oscar. No matter what may day is like, I come home and he is over the moon to see me. Reminds me how much love there is between pets and owners, such a beautiful bond I am grateful for!

Check out our community activities calendar for December 2019 here