Need help now?

Today for self-care I...

Discussion forum for parents in Australia

Contributor
Bre-RO

Re: Today for self-care I...

For self care, I'm ending the week with a night out dancing with my partner Heart 

Parent/Carer Community Champion
PapaBill

My eldest (daughter) is out with a friend tonight and my son is having a sleep over.

So I am taking the chance to take my lady to a nice dinner out 

Contributor
Bre-RO

That sounds lovely @PapaBill - I hope you both enjoy your dinner and the company Smiley Happy 

Contributor
Bre-RO

Today for self care I'm going to make a really nutritious meal for myself Heart What about you all? 

PapaBill

After taking my kids to visit my 93 yr old step mum I am bribing my kids with dinner out

Contributor
Bre-RO

Going out to eat is too good to turn down! Good thinking @PapaBill  Hope you all enjoy your meal out Smiley Happy 

Star contributor
Jess1-RO

Today for self care I went for a walk in the fresh air to clear my mind and reset Smiley Happy

Check out our community activities calendar here
Mollycat

Sat on my balcony in the sun and had a cup of tea, while baby slept, instead of running around cleaning up.

sunflowermom

Today for self care I will practice my affirmation. I will be extra patient with myself and no mean self talk.
Prolific scribe
Orbit64

Today for self care, I will go early to the local farmers market and start with the best traditional short Mac coffee in WA from my cheerful and friendly barista mate. Then I will go store to store, buy my things and chat with my market mates about our week.