Today for self-care I...

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Contributor

Re: Today for self-care I...

sorry....I moved the self harm to the right thread,just cant delete it from here now......

Mod

@sunflowermom I will edit that post for you and just keep the top line. 

Contributor

Yes please
Highlighted
Parent Peer Supporter

Tonight for self-care I asked my daughter to pull over and let me drive, being mindful of my survival and all...

(She got her L's a couple of weeks ago)

Community Manager

That one made me laugh, @taokat.  I remember teaching my learner teen to drive feeling like I had to keep my hand on the hand break the whole time.  He drove for a few years then sold his car and uses Uber to get around these days - a win for society, I think Smiley Wink

Parent Peer Supporter

Hahaha @Lola-RO. Uber has to be the cheaper option as well. I know what you mean - I could do with a steering wheel on the passenger side too Smiley Very Happy

Today for self-care I did some gardening. I always find it relaxing and takes my mind off everything else for a little while.

Super frequent scribe

Today for self-care I painted my finger nails (something I rarely do) and had a sleep for 3 hours in the middle of the day Smiley Happy

Community Manager

Today for self-care I straightened my hair - not something I do often, but I always find the activity relaxing! 

Check out our weekly discussion and jump in! This week is on "Whatcha Watching" Click here to contribute to the discussion, and get ideas for your own viewing!
Community Manager

Thought you all might  appreciate this infograph we published on our youth website on "Ways to chill for cheap" ! : 

Ways to chill for cheap.jpg

Check out our weekly discussion and jump in! This week is on "Whatcha Watching" Click here to contribute to the discussion, and get ideas for your own viewing!
Parent Peer Supporter

Fantastic infographic @gina-Ro! Love it! Heart

Today for self-care I went to a tai chi class.