01-03-2019 11:41 AM
Wellbeing Wednesday Activity 2 Jan 2019!
@gina-Ro introduced the idea over here - and we will be posting a new activity each Wednesday for everyone to participate in if you'd like! (We are 1 day late here, but nonetheless a very helpful activity!)
So this week, we're doing a bit of reflection on what we are grateful for and sharing a picture (remembering to be anonymous) or describing what we are grateful for.
Have a think of what you are grateful for - could be something recently, in your overall life, anything!
Write down 3 things you are grateful for
I'm grateful for
1. My family and partner who are my rock
2. Pets who give so much love!
3. Our amazing forums community who inspire me everyday
Give it a go! We would love to hear your reflections, but no pressure to share if you'd prefer to do this one solo
01-03-2019 11:50 AM
01-03-2019 12:26 PM
Love this week's activity @Jess1-RO.
The three things I have reflected on being grateful for recently are :
1. Spending time with loved ones over the holidays
2. My new home
3. The support and love of my family - both biological and chosen
01-03-2019 03:52 PM
01-04-2019 12:28 AM