Need help now?

HELP with advice on narcissist's co-parent

Discussion forum for parents in Australia

HELP with advice on narcissist's co-parent

Active scribe
tjmax

Re: HELP with advice on narcissist's co-parent

My boyfriend has always dealt with it by giving them everything she asks for,walked out with a bag of clothes.  He gave her 600,000 home vehicles, crazy amounts of child support over paid . We have nothing, I developed PTSD, The games played were the straw that broke the camel's back.  They stalked me, my daughter's still do,18 years later.  He either denies what's happening,gives whatever to not rock the boat.  The kids are in their 20s,just went through a weekend where daughter came and caused total chaos she slipped up and said mother sent her.  I just try and avoid her if you confront her about catching her in a lie  she has a tantrum like a 2 year old and threatens suicide.  We had a friend staying with us and he still blown away what he witnessed, tried to open boyfriends eyes to what he could obvious see was manipulation and her trying to come between us.  The mother has made her like this.  The stuff his ex has done. to me,us,you wouldn't believe but it isn't what you can get cops to help you with.  I seriously thought I was going to have nervous breakdown from this last visit,I am still pretty shaky about it.  My daughter's are very supportive but don't know what to do ,confronting makes it worse and ignoring it has achieved nothing

Highlighted
Prolific scribe
Iona_RO

Message contains a hyperlink

Hi @tjmax 

I can completely understand why you'd be feeling so distressed by all of this, it sounds like the relationship with your partner's ex and their daughter is a complex one. I'm wondering if you've had any support with this from a family violence service at all? We're an Australian-based organisation, however, it looks like this website might be able to help you find some relevant support services in your area.

Scribe
saigon

thanks for sharing . But I wonder if it have any solution?