08-23-2016 01:31 PM - edited 08-23-2016 05:11 PM
Hey guys! We're planning a webinar on year 12 exam stress. On the panel we're planning to have:
- a young person recently completed year 12
- a parent (who is also a teacher)
- a ReachOut rep
Q1: Who else would you like to see on the panel?
Q2: What do you want the webinar to cover?
Q3: What time is best - lunch time or evening?
Let me know by replying below...
08-24-2016 10:39 PM
Great idea! My thoughts below:
1. Who else - A parent of a young person with a mental health condition
2. What topics - what concessions are available and reasonable to request for young people with mental health conditions re taking exams eg longer exam time / breaks / separate room / scribe etc. Also how to engage your child in study when they are not motivated?
3. What time - evening suits me best!
08-25-2016 10:52 AM
Hey @Stephs_Mum, that's great feedback thank you so much! Will take it all on board and definitely make sure to include the topics you've listed here..
By the way how has it been going? The last time we talked you were going to increase the self-care and support for you? If you were up for it, start a topic here and tell us how everything has been going.... You started a wonderful conversation last time!
09-01-2016 09:52 PM
Would love to hear from:
- student who took a gap year
- student who didn't do so well in Year 12 but found successful career
- student who maybe dropped out but returned as a mature-age student
09-05-2016 04:11 PM - last edited on 09-12-2016 03:23 PM by Ben-RO
09:00AM to 10:00PM
We are not a counselling or crisis service and we can't guarantee you'll get a reply, so if you need to talk nowClick here for help
The current time is Sat, 3:39 AM
(Australian Eastern time)