Can my child leave home at 16yo?

Discussion forum for parents in Australia

Can my child leave home at 16yo?

Contributor
Nick-RO
Solution

Re: Can my child leave home at 16yo?

Message contains a hyperlink
Thanks for filling us in on your situation @Struggle.  It sounds like there are some immediate issues that are making this situation really complex that need to be addressed before even looking towards the horizon.

I was really happy to read that you clicked on the link for Parents Coaching (even though you didn't get there as planned!) as this could be a way to make small changes in your household immediately that might be essential to have in place before thinking about the longer term.

I know @Danielle-RO has posted this link above, but have you had any luck checking out the service?
Frequent scribe
sylvia

Hello   

It  must be hard for you...I feel your pain...I  have  2  out of control teenagers..twins...15  year old ones  one boy one  girl....theyarenot going to school....they are nasty...and aggressive....I   am thinking about the same thing as you...very depressing...I  hope it will get easier for you...

Frequent scribe
sylvia

Yes  darl,.

They will make an appointment  with  you  on the internet     ...have a password..1  and a half hour first  ..you will see   a calendar   so you  can make an appointment  ...

Sylvia