Need help now?

Feeling sad and lonely

Discussion forum for parents in Australia

Casual scribe
sadsoul21
Solved!

Feeling sad and lonely

Hello everyone,   I'm feeling sad and lonely as usual I just found the idea of talking and expressing my feelings a good place to start and I choose the internet to do so I'm not expecting any solution for my issue because I know it will end as soon as I move out and live alone, whole my life my sole issue was my mother hence I wouldn't call her a mother she is a demon sent from hell to haunt me made me isolated and sad I hate everything about her and what triggers me, even more, she won't ever admit it that she is wrong or ever made a mistake and apologizes she is just always right and never made a mistake just because she pays for my education and food I thought of getting a job and doing it myself but where I'm from it's impossible for a 21-year-old to work and pay for his own education. I'm in the last year of college studying to be an accountant I'm a very successful student I'm always on top of my college I was the 4th on the entire college this year which is more than 1800 student I'm the smartest and most successful among my friends but have the least luck in mom's, my question is this will i ever recover and forget about her and move on or will her doings haunt me for the rest of my life, every sad memory I have is because of her but to be fair I don't have many happy memories.

a 21-year-old sad student 

Accepted Solutions
Star contributor
Jess1-RO
Solution

Re: Feeling sad and lonely

Message contains a hyperlink

Hi @sadsoul21 and thank you for reaching out to us here- it takes so much courage to come online and share how you are feeling and we want to make sure we link you in with the best support we can. 

This forum is for parents of teens, and we would really encourage you to join our youth forums  so you can speak to other young people who can relate to how you are feeling- you may find other young people who can offer some support from their experiences of going through similar things Smiley Happy If you sign up using the link above, you can copy and paste your post across so other young people can welcome you to the community and offer you support. Is this something you would be interested in?

If you need a hand signing up to the youth forum, let us know Smiley Happy

Check out our community activities calendar here

View solution in original post

All Replies
Star contributor
Jess1-RO
Solution

Message contains a hyperlink

Hi @sadsoul21 and thank you for reaching out to us here- it takes so much courage to come online and share how you are feeling and we want to make sure we link you in with the best support we can. 

This forum is for parents of teens, and we would really encourage you to join our youth forums  so you can speak to other young people who can relate to how you are feeling- you may find other young people who can offer some support from their experiences of going through similar things Smiley Happy If you sign up using the link above, you can copy and paste your post across so other young people can welcome you to the community and offer you support. Is this something you would be interested in?

If you need a hand signing up to the youth forum, let us know Smiley Happy

Check out our community activities calendar here
Casual scribe
sadsoul21

Thank you, will do.