Need help now?

Hi! I'm a queer teenager (15) and I deal with a lot of stuff. I'm here to help y'all!

Discussion forum for parents in Australia

Hi! I'm a queer teenager (15) and I deal with a lot of stuff. I'm here to help y'all!

Active scribe
JayB2k03

A family member, especially your kid, coming out to you must be difficult. I'm on here to guide you through this process of acceptance and support. You might think you support your kids, but they may not be feeling it. Trust me. So I'm here to talk to you about things your kid doesn't want to tell you themselves. (Birth control, sex, hormones, anxiety, mood swings, ect) Feel free to vent and ask. Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Parent/Carer Community Champion
gina-Ro

Re: Hi! I'm a queer teenager (15) and I deal with a lot of stuff. I'm here to help y'all!

Message contains a hyperlink

Hey @JayB2k03 ! 

Thank you for joining the forums, your perspective is super valuable as a young person,. 

Having a young person's perspective is something a lot of parents have said on the forum that they are keen for! 

However, we are still working out how to best do this, without changing the membership of the forum, which at the moment is just for parents. 

We have a youth forum over here that you can check out and join if you'd like - we are getting youth perspectives on the forum from our youth builders for questions here.