Need help now?

My sons girlfriend is cheating on him with his best friend ??

Discussion forum for parents in Australia

Scribe
Linda1972

Both she and my son are 25 and have been together for just over 9 years.I received an e-mail from someone who has sent me evidence that she has been cheating on him for the past 5 years with his BFF. I talked with her about it and She convinced me and his sister to not say anything . Ive been knowing about this since day one and most of the time it happens it when hes out of town town or at work. I know that she cheated on him last night. I have NO idea how to handle this. Hey Parents out there as a Mom ,should I say anything to my son or just let it work itself out and he will figure it out soon enough?

Prolific scribe
Ben-RO

Re: My sons girlfriend is cheating on him with his best friend ??

Message contains a hyperlink

Hi @Linda1972 i am so sorry to hear this is happening to your son, to know this is happening and to have that uncertainty about how to proceed is so tough, my heart goes out to you.

Unfortunately our expertise is around how to support parent's in Australia who are between the ages of 12 and 18 and our focus is around mental health. So while we can try and offer support, we don't know as much as we could about this particular topic. Could there be a service that works on family relationships or relationships near you? You might also want to check out this list of parenting communities click here